Today, we will help you to play with your Sony Ericsson mobile phones using secret mobile codes. You can display the hidden information of Sony handsets and troubleshoot the routine problems with the help of these codes. Below codes work on most Sony Ericsson cellphones.
- To get Sony Ericsson Secret Menu:
-> * <- <- * <- *
(-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.)
You’ll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels.
You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
- If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to the default language. The shortcut is very simple. Older Ericsson’s *#0000# & Newer Ericsson’s <0000> & Also, pressing <8888> on the newer Ericsson’s changes the language to Automatic. < stands for left arrow button or joystick and > stands for right arrow button or joystick.
- Serial Number / IMEI: *#06#
- Network Information: <**<
- Lock status: <- * * <-
- Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
- Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
- Programming Checks: >*<<*<*> or >*<<*<*>
- Phone Test: 904059 + > (to exit 3 + <)
- Opening phone without a SIM card: **04*0000*0000*0000# followed by on ‘Wrong Pin’ number
- Here are some of hidden smilies for messages. You wont find them in “Add symbol”
If you know any other Sony Ericsson secret codes then please share in the form of comments below.
Note: We are not responsible for an accident with your mobile phone. You trying these Sony Ericsson Secret codes only at your own risk! We do not admit any explanation. Thanks.
What people are saying
Led book light
I’ll use this if I purchased a Sony Ericsson phone.
it is very useful code for sony ericsson users.thank you for this code.
I still have SonyEricsson phone.
I can change its programming and also customize as I want, I have also other touchscreen, but since the phone technology has been introduced. I would like to add that no phone has released yet which have full computerized features like SonyEricsson even on old models.