We are not responsible to accident with your mobile phone. You trying these Sony Ericsson Secret codes only at your own risk! We are not admit any explanation. Thanks.
Today we will help you to play with your Sony Ericsson mobile phones using secret mobile codes. You can display the hidden information of Sony handsets and troubleshoot the routine problems with the help of these codes. Below codes work on most Sony Ericsson cellphones.
- To get Sony Ericsson Secret Menu:
-> * <- <- * <- *
(-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.)
You’ll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels.
You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
- If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Older Ericssons *#0000# & Newer Ericssons <0000> & Also, pressing <8888> on the newer Ericssons changes the language to Automatic. < stands for left arrow button or joystick and > stands for right arrow button or joystick.
- Serial Number / IMEI: *#06#
- Network Information: <**<
- Lock status: <- * * <-
- Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
- Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
- Programming Checks: >*<<*<*> or >*<<*<*>
- Phone Test: 904059 + > (to exit 3 + <)
- Opening phone without a SIM card: **04*0000*0000*0000# followed by on ‘Wrong Pin’ number
- Here are some of hidden smilies for messages. You wont find them in “Add symbol”
Watch this video to know more about Sony Ericsson secret codes.