TechLila is a technology and computer resource site, founded by Rajesh Namase in February, 2012. He ventured into blogging using a personal domain name — Namase.com — and later turned it into a professional site, following a few suggestions. The current domain name, techlila.com was registered later and the content was migrated. In these four years, we’ve tried to make TechLila as useful as possible.
The main goal of TechLila is to provide unique information, such as quality tips and tricks, tutorials, how-to guides on Windows, Android, iPhone, Internet, Security, Social Media and a few miscellaneous sub-topics such as reviews.
If you have any doubts regarding the tips and tricks you see in TechLila, free feel to contact us through the contact form or the comment section to get support.
The TechLila Team
- Rajesh Namase is the owner and founder of TechLila. A serial entrepreneur, internet marketer and fitness freak, his passion lies in SEO, blogging and affiliate marketing. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends, reading books and traveling. He last went on a tour of the China and Hong Kong.
- Mahesh Dabade is a Computer Engineer by education and a technology enthusiast by passion. An important member of our editorial staff, he has a stint of experience in Blogging and SEO and loves to write his heart out. He keeps a constant lookout for Tips and Tricks which he believes, enables him to multitask better. Apart from the mystique of science and technology, it is the world of cricket and politics that intrigues him.
- Abhijith N Arjunan is a Content Writer, from Kerala, Thrissur. An avid Bibliophile, food-lover and film-bluff. He works as a senior content writer at TechLila. He finds ultimate joy when writing about trending technology, geek stuff and web development.
- Prateek Dave is an Android developer and Blogger trying to achieve Zen in life. He works as a content writer at TechLila. He also holds a soft corner for Software Design.
- Vedant Kumar plays an important role in advertising and email marketing of TechLila. He also, sometimes, contributes to the content of our blog. He is currently pursuing a dual degree in Engineering and Science from BITS Pilani, Goa and is quite unhappy about the number of girls in his college. Being the procrastinator he is, he aspires to do something worthwhile in his life.
- Shaunak Guharay is a Youtuber, competitive coder and Android developer from Kolkata. He works as a content writer, social media manager, YouTube marketer and sharing articles related to Android. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, computers and gaming.
- Aishwarya Gunde is a Graduate Student at Rutgers University, New Jersey. Passionate about her area of interest, she is presently pursuing the Master of Business and Science Degree in Data Analytics. Initially, a poet, she later began expanding her writing skills through Technical Content Writing at TechLila. She has a deep curiosity in exploring the Digital and Social Marketing and everything else going around in the virtual world.
- Ujjwal Kumar is a passed out Engineer who wanted to do something different so he didn’t take up an engineering job. He is now a full time blogger and a freelancer and is still trying to find things that he is good at. He loves writing about technology and he is also an avid gamer.
TechLila in Social Media
Credit Where Credit is Due
WordPress: We believe that WordPress is the best website publishing platform in the entire world. Our blog is built with much love and support on WordPress.
Genesis Framework: We are using a custom child theme of the immensely popular and much appreciated Genesis Framework.