There are dozens of cloud-based platforms for Task Management available. Then, there are platforms for team communication. But when you need a combination of both, the choices are much fewer. That is, an all-in-one platform that you can use for 360-degree project management and team collaboration. If you are searching for one of those solutions, the good news is, your search stops here: Wrike software for project management is an all-in-one solution for managing all aspects of your business, from assigning tasks to tracking progress. In this article, we’ll give a brief review of Wrike’s team collaboration software and how it can help you manage your projects and teamwork.
What is Wrike?
In the simplest terms, Wrike is a full-featured project management solution. It does not matter whether your company has 10 employees or 100; Wrike is a flexible solution with built-in tools for every aspect of task management. You can create, organize, schedule and assign tasks and track their progress with the built-in Gantt Chart software. At the same time, Wrike creates a social collaboration platform with task comments, @mentioning, a real-time Activity Stream of work updates, and more. Trusted by millions of users – including those from PayPal, Capgemini and PureStorage – you won’t have to doubt the credibility of Wrike Online Project Management Software.
Now, we will go through significant factors like pricing, features, and usability.
Wrike offers a variety of subscription plans to suit the needs of various sized teams, including Free, Business, and Enterprise plans. The Free plan includes 5 users and unlimited collaborators, along with basic task management features. The Professional plan for up to 15 users costs $9.80 per user per month includes full project planning and collaboration. The Business plan covers more robust work management, with advanced customization and executive reporting, for up to 200 users, costing $24.80 per user per month. The Enterprise plan offers advanced security and administrative controls for an unlimited number of users.
We think the pricing is more than reasonable for a hybrid task management solution, and Wrike’s free plan is impressive. Thanks to the modular structure, you can purchase add-on features too, such as Proofing & Approvals.
Wrike doesn’t work like just any other project management platform. Its customization makes Wrike vastly different from the majority. Wrike is flexible enough to support different teams and businesses and can be tailored to fit the way your team already likes to work. Wrike offers specific solutions built for:
- Marketing Teams
- Creative Teams
- Project Management Teams
- Product Development Teams
- And more
In the Wrike for Marketers solution, you will find features like Campaign and Event management, Live Editing, and the Adobe Creative Cloud Extension.
Other Noteworthy Wrike Features
When compared to competitors, Wrike offers a bunch of exclusive features. These features are present from task creation to execution. They include:
- Live Editing: This makes your digital workspace more dynamic. Attach files directly to tasks, edit attachments without downloading them to your computer, and maintain a clear version history to eliminate confusion surrounding approved documents. You can collaborate on files with teammates and see what they’re typing in real-time.
- Gantt Chart-based Timeline helps your organization to stick to its goals. Drag-and-drop tasks on the interactive timeline to adjust your schedule, create milestones and dependencies with a single click and compare your planned vs. actual progress.
- Easily create Project Templates and recurring tasks for routine or repeating work. If you hold an annual event or conference, for instance, you can use a template every time – it’s a real time-saver.
- Bringing your team into a conversation is easy. Simply @mention them in the task comments to send them an instant notification and get a timely response. At the same time, you can get the benefits from the Live Activity Stream, Custom Dashboards and Email Integrations.
- Visual Reports and Analytics. These tools are gold when you need proper, real-time analysis of your progress and performance.
Customization is the Key – Plus, Integration
Another awesome thing we found in Wrike is the option for customization. For instance, you can create custom Work Statuses and Workflows. In the same way, you will be able to set Custom Fields and Dashboards to track the data you care about. When you are working with a talented team that already has efficient processes in place, having a software that fits your established workflows is essential and brings added visibility for executives.
Wrike also offers 35+ integrations with popular web tools, including Google Apps, cloud storage services, Excel, MS Project, Salesforce, Zapier, and dozens more. At the same time, free Android and iOS apps make on-the-go task management a piece of cake.
The Final Word
Considering all these factors, Wrike is one of the best and most innovative project management solutions available. Apart from exclusive features, Wrike brings the power of integration and customization. We really loved the options for custom Work Statues and Workflows. In addition, the tailored packages for each team make sense. Altogether, Wrike is suitable for almost all types of teams.