One of the original third-party app installers, vShare has proven to be one of the most popular, offering thousands of different apps and games. It is an app store with a difference, much of the content modified and everything is entirely free. Here’s how to download it.
How to Download vShare
vShare works on all major platforms, including desktop:
Method 1: iOS
- From Safari browser open the vShare download page.
- On the app page, tap the Install option.
- Tap Install Profile when Settings opens.
- Input your passcode and wait for Safari to open.
- Tap Install and then confirm by tapping Install again.
- When Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done.
- Wait until you see the app icon on your home page – the installation is finished.
- If the icon is not there, repeat the steps.
Method 2: Android
- Open the vShare download page.
- Open Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the vShare .apk from the download button above.
- Look in Downloads, find the file and double-tap it.
- When the installation is done, the icon is on your home screen.
Method 3: Mac or Windows PC
You can do this in two ways:
vShare Helper App
- From your desktop browser, download vShare Helper
- Extract the file and click the .exe file to start the installation
- The vShare Wizard will open, choose where the file is to be installed
- Click the option that says IPA File Auto Association
- Click Install and wait; when the process is complete, click Go
- Connect your device when asked to do so
- On the vShare screen, you will see the app icon and three other options at the bottom – “When Complete”, “Idle” and “Used Space”
- Tap on the app icon and wait for the vShare app to be installed
Using an Android Emulator
Using an Android emulator allows you to install the .apk file. Bluestacks is the recommended choice as it is easy to use.
- Download Bluestacks onto your PC or Mac
- Download the vShare .apk
- Open Bluestacks on your computer.
- Go to the search bar and type in vShare.apk – click the result.
- Wait, the installation may take a few minutes to complete.
- When it’s done, vShare can be accessed via the Bluestacks home screen.
How to Use vShare
vShare is incredibly straightforward to use:
- Download vShare, choosing one of the above methods
- Tap on the icon to open the app installer
- Choose your app category – detailed below – and tap/click to open it
- Have a look through or use the search bar to find an app or game
- Tap the app or game and tap Install
- Follow any in-app instructions to download it
vShare is packed with great features, and all the apps and games are in use, user-friendly categories:
- App Store Apps – plenty of iOS apps and games, all free, including the premium apps
- Exclusive Apps – you won’t find these in any official source – Cydia tweaks, games emulators, screen recorders and a whole lot more
- Tweaked Apps – lots of favorite stock apps tweaked with new features
- Modified Games – some of the top games modified to unlock all the in-app features and add new features
If vShare isn’t for you, if you can’t get on with it, delete it and then try one of the alternatives on offer.
Panda Helper provides users with a fantastic range of apps, games, tweaks and much more. It has one of the biggest amounts of modified content and is updated regularly with new stuff as well as bug fixes and security updates.
ACMarket is packed with Android apps and games and is the best alternative Android store about. Thousands of apps and games, lots of them modified and all of them for free. vShare is an excellent alternative for downloading apps, games and other free stuff. Let us know in the comments and follow us on Facebook for more of the best tips, updates, and app recommendations.