TweakBox is a top-rated popular app store. It is unofficial, and it contains thousands of apps, games, Cydia tweaks and plenty of other content, all free and no jailbreak required. Keep reading for the details.
TweakBox App Features
TweakBox is one of the most feature-packed installers of its kind:
- App Store Apps – official iOS apps and games, all free including premium and paid apps
- TweakBox Apps – not found in official sources – Cydia tweaks, emulators, movie streaming apps, screen recorders and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock iOS apps have given new life with extra features
- Modified Games – top-selling games with great new features and all in-app features unlocked
How to Download TweakBox App
- Open the TweakBox download page and tap one of the download links
- Tap Allow on the new page and wait
- When the app page opens, tap Install and Settings will open
- Tap Install Profile and type your passcode in
- Safari opens, tap Install and then Install to confirm; settings will open
- Tap Install > Next and then, on the last page, Done
- When you see the app icon on your home screen, the installation is successful.
How to Use TweakBox
This is a straightforward, simple installer to use:
- Tap the icon to open TweakBox
- Tap Apps in the menu
- Tap a category and find an app or game to download
- Tap the game or app, tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of the common questions:
A common error that is very easy to fix:
1. Launch Settings > General
2. Open Profiles and find the developer name in the profile list
3. Tap it and tap Trust
4. Close settings and try again and the error is gone.
No, it can’t because it is a safe and legal installer to use. No security rules are broken, and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. However, if you use one of the tweaks that change your device functionality, this may affect your warranty – delete it if your device has to go for repair and then install it again later.
This is because it is an unofficial app using expired enterprise certificates, which Apple will revoke. The developers are usually pretty good at replacing these and are likely to be doing this when you try to download it. Delete TweakBox and wait a while before trying the installation again – it should work just fine.
Also, if you are downloading ++ modified apps, make sure you delete the stock app first otherwise the same error will appear.
Yes, you can. Go to the Developer Twitter feed and type in your request. Don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t happen; they get many requests and can’t get to all of them.
Common TweakBox Errors
Most of the errors that occur are simple to fix:
Blank/White Screen or Greyed-out Icon
- Open Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear Website Data
- Try the app again – it will be normal now
TweakBox Stopped Working
This is because the unofficial app source cannot be verified by Apple:
- Delete TweakBox from your device
- Reinstall it and then open Settings
- Navigate to General > Profiles
- Find and tap the developer name and tap Trust
- Close Settings, the app works now
Profile Installation Failed Error
This happens when the Apple Servers are experiencing high traffic levels. The best thing to do is wait; try in a few hours and see if things have cleared. If the error persists, follow these steps:
- Place your device into Airplane mode
- Open Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Disable Airplane mode, wait a few minutes and install the app again – it should all work now
TweakBox is one of the highly recommended installers, with plenty of content to choose from. It’s all free. No jailbreak is needed to go for it and tell us what you think.
Get more app recommendations by following us on Facebook.
Leave a comment
Have something to say about this article? Add your comment and start the discussion.