According to Wikipedia,
Technorati is an internet search engine for searching blogs, competing with Google and Yahoo!.
Search engine optimization (SEO) as well as more traffic to your site can be achieved by adding a blog to Technorati blog directory. Whenever you submit your blog to Technorati it generates a unique code for each blog.
Many of us do not even care about the verifying process of Technorati claim token, So here we are writing a tutorial on how to verify Technorati claim token which will be useful for many other blogger’s. Here are the steps that we followed for verifying our Technorati claim.
- First Make sure you know your RSS Feed Link.
- Open WordPress DASHBOARD. Expand Posts Selection -> Click on Add New then As Post title you can give anything. (i.e. Technorati Token).
- In Body Section Just Paste your Techorati Token which you have through e-Mail. and Publish post. In my case the code was WS629AFT24N4. After you claim your blog you can delete this post.
- After publishing the post, make sure your claim token is visible in your RSS feed.
- Login to your Technorati account and click on “check claim” for your blog.
- Click on the verify claim token.
So If everything proceeds well then just within couple of minutes you will get a message, something like this “We have successfully crawled your blog and found the claim token, and your claim is now awaiting review.”
Note :- Once your blog get updated on Technorati then you can delete this published post with Technorati Token Code.
If you find this tutorial useful, retweet and share it with your friends.