Most people find difficulty in managing and sharing the large number of data stored in their PC or mobile phone. Now there is a superb app available that would help transferring all data from one device to the other in no time and that also more systematically.
The Samsung fans will find an amazing tool in the Samsung Kies Air App that works wonderful for sharing and managing files between PC and mobile phone. Plus, you need not install any extra software on your computer. This app helps to manage music, movies and photos more efficiently and thus simplify, sync and keep your life updated. With this app, your complete digital life becomes easier as all your media files are systematically organised, updated and synced within a single library.
This new and creative app will help you in the following ways:
- Views and shares contacts with Outlook, Google or Yahoo.
- Easy access for your music, video podcasts and pictures.
- Helps to find the right movie, contact, song or photo.
- Conveniently manages ringtones and bookmarks and reads messages.
- It helps to create custom playlists and many such files across the devices and services like iTunes.
How to avail the service on my device?
You need to get your mobile phone connected through a common Wi-Fi network.
In case, you do not have Wi-fi connection but using an Android Mobile phone then you can connect another device or computer to your Android HotSpot.
Some major benefits of Kies Air app are:
- It transfers data faster than Bluetooth and has almost similar speed like USB.
- It is wireless and manages your device efficiently.
- After connecting your Samsung phone, the PC or other phones to the same wi-fi network, it offers easy management of your phone contents.
How to use Samsung Kies Air to manage my phone contents?
You need to get your devices connected to the same WiFi network and follow some crucial steps to activate the service on your device. Read the steps carefully, to take advantage of this wonderful app:
- Sign into WiFi network: Connect both your phone and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the app: You need to download Samsung Kies Air App from Google Play on your mobile phone if you do not have one on your Samsung Phone.
- Start the app: After installing, open Samsung Kies Air from applications and the app is ready on your mobile device.
Home screen— select Applications —- Kies air–start.
A web address will now appear on your phone screen.
- Open your web browser from the PC and enter the URL.
- Allow Access: Next, an access request, will prompt on your screen to allow files sharing between the devices. Select Allow to continue. Or, select ‘Remember for today’ check box for using Kies air with the same PC later.
- Run the App: A security warning will appear on your PC asking for confirmation. Click Run to continue.
- Choose App Icon: The Kies air screen will appear on your phone and you need to choose the app icon displayed at the top of your screen.
- Upload or Download Data: Follow the on-screen instructions to view and share information between your devices. For instance, select upload files to send the files that you want to see on your mobile. Again, to download files on your PC, select particular files or folders–click download.
- Exit the App: To exit the application, select Stop on your phone and close the web browser on your PC.
Do you have a Samsung phone? Have you tried this new application? Share your experience with us here in the comment segment.