Contest closed: Checkout Winners Here.
Here we are back with an opportunity to our readers to bag exclusive prizes by participating in our giveaway – Free Premium Usenet Accounts sponsored by Binverse.
Whether you’re looking to discuss an obscure technical issue or download the latest build from an open source project, you’ll find virtually anything you’re looking for on Usenet (Over 800 Terabytes of user uploads are available to download). And the best part is that it’s all done safely and securely over a 256-bit SSL connection to a commercial grade server cluster with download speeds as fast as your Internet connection will allow. Binverse has offered 3 free premium Usenet accounts for the our readers. 3 lucky users will be chosen on January 01, 2012.
3 Free Premium Usenet Accounts from Binverse. Each account comes with 50GB of high speed downloads and no expiration date. So you have as long as you need to use up the 50GB. We hope you enjoy the ease of downloading from Usenet with Binverse.
Key Points About Usenet:
- Usenet was created in 1979 by two university students looking for a way to share “news”
- Usenet quickly grew into the largest Internet discussion community a full 10 years before the World Wide Web was ever created. The World Wide Web was proposed in August 1991.
- Long before online forums, you could find lively discussion groups on just about any topic imaginable. Usenet is the place where the World Wide Web was announced by Tim Berners-Lee, Linus Torvalds announced Linux and Mark Andreessen unleashed the Netscape browser. And where some popular Internet sites like IMDb got their start.
- The Usenet “newsgroups” are still very active with large companies like Mozilla still choosing to announce major projects through Usenet.
- Usenet used to be provided for free by Universities and Internet Service Providers, but is now offered primarily through Premium Usenet Providers. These premium providers have greatly increased the scale and speed of Usenet.
Binverse Usenet Features:
- Binverse is one of the top premium Usenet providers in the U.S. with a 5 Star rating from Tucows. Binverse makes downloading from Usenet simple, secure and fast.
- Uncapped Speeds – Max Out Your Internet Connection.
- Huge Selection – Uncensored Access to Over 800TB of User Uploads.
- Privacy Protected – No Server Logs & 256-Bit SSL Encryption.
- All-In-One Newsreader – With Built-In Search & Preview Before You Download.
- Binverse comes with a built-in search engine which makes finding what you’re looking for on Usenet easy. This is a feature that many providers leave out.
Just Few Steps to Win this Giveaway:
- Subscribe our Email Feeds.
- Like us on Facebook OR Follow us on Twitter.
- Share this post on Facebook OR Twitter.
Once you have shared, simply come back to this post and comment with a link and your user-name.
Thank you Binverse Team:
We want to thank Binverse for sponsoring this giveaway.
Winners will be chosen randomly, and we will announce the winners on January 01, 2012 on this blog. If you don’t want to wait and try your luck? Just buy Binverse Usenet account from their site.