The most used third-party app installer in the world is TutuApp, an installer that opens a brand new world of apps with thousands of modified games, tweaked apps, Cydia tweaks and more. It’s free, and there’s no jailbreak involved, read on for the details.
How to Download TutuApp
TutuApp is supported on Android and iOS devices as well as Mac or PC so choose the right guide and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS Only
- From Safari browser, go to the TutuApp VIP download page
- Tap Install on the loaded page to let the configuration profile download
- Tap on Install Profile in Settings when it opens
- Type in your passcode and Safari browser opens
- Tap on Install
- Tap Install to confirm, and Settings will open
- On each successive page, tap Install>Next>Done
- When the app icon is on your home screen, the installation has been successful
- If you don’t see the icon, repeat the steps
Method 2: Android Only
For this, the TutuApp .apk file needs to be manually installed
- On your Android device, open Settings>Security
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Download the TutuApp .apk using the link above
- Find the downloaded file and click on it to install it
- When the icon is on your home page, you can use TutuApp
Mac or PC:
For this, you need an Android emulator to download the .apk file – we use Bluestacks as it is one of the easiest
- Download Bluestacks emulator onto your Mac or PC
- Download the TutuApp .apk
- Open Bluestacks, find the .apk and click on it to start the installation
- When it’s done, open Bluestacks and the TutuApp icon will be there – tap to open and enjoy your games and apps
How to Use TutuApp
As a user-friendly app, this is easy:
- Open TutuApp by tapping the icon
- Search for a specific app or game or browse to see what’s there
- Tap on your app or game to download it
- Follow the on-screen directions for installation
Open the app and see what it’s got
- App Store Apps – lots of iOS games, apps and premium content for free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps like screen recorders, emulators, movie and music apps and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with great new features
- Modified Games – top games, all in-app features unlocked and cool new features added
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we provide the answers to a couple of the
more common questions:
Yes, 100% safe. With regular updates, the developers ensure that no malware and viruses make their way in and harm your device. You should still use anti-virus on your device to protect yourself and use one of the TutuApp recommended VPNs too.
Both provide access to VIP features and privileges, but it is only recently that you have been able to use one VIP account on multiple devices. Before, each device required a separate paid VIP account. The only thing you cannot do is use one account on different platforms.
If your subscription has less than 60 days to run you can renew with a discount of 10%.
TutuApp is one of the best installers, highly versatile with support for multiple platforms. The sheer level of content on offer means that you should never need to go to the official app store again. It is entirely free, and with no need to jailbreak, anyone can use it.
Download it today, follow us on Facebook for more tips and recommendations.