AppValley is the latest in a broad category of third-party app installers, offering a massive choice of iOS apps, games, modified content, Cydia tweaks and a whole lot more. With support for both iOS and Android devices, it is incredibly easy to use, does not require a jailbreak and is entirely free – read on for all the details.
How to Download AppValley
Below is the how-to guide to download AppValley app.
- Go to the Official AppValley website and choose and tap one of the Profile buttons to start the profile download.
- When the page loads, tap on Install, providing the profile with the permission it needs to download
- Go to your home screen – you should see a process indicator. If it says “Waiting” tap it to start the installation.
- Wait; the icon is on your home page when the process has finished.
How to Use AppValley
AppValley is very simple to use. Download it following the guide above:
- Tap the app icon to open it
- Tap on an app category
- Brose or type in the search bar to find an app or game
- Tap the result, follow the on-screen instructions to install it and enjoy!
How to Delete AppValley
If AppValley isn’t for you, deleting it is straightforward to do.
Method 1: Delete Profile
- Open Settings and navigate to General
- Tap on Profiles
- Find the AppValley profile and tap it
- Tap Delete Profile and close Settings – the installer is gone
Method 2: Delete Icon
- Tap and hold the app icon until it starts wiggling
- Tap the X in the top corner and then tap Delete on the popup message
- The installer is removed immediately
Frequently Asked Questions
We get asked quite a few questions about AppValley, and these are the most popular:
Yes, it is. Because it works with the same permissions as an app store app and doesn’t require root access, it doesn’t go against the platform security. It also doesn’t open your device to external threats and is fully secured with SSL encryption, not to mention regular developer updates.
No, for all the reasons above. As it doesn’t hack into your iOS device, and it doesn’t need any unique methods to work, it is a legal app installer. That means your warranty cannot be voided for using it. However, it might be different if you use one of the tweaks that change how your device functions. Don’t worry; if your device has to be returned to a store for repair, delete the tweak and install it again later.
Very easily. When you click on the app icon, a message will appear, telling you the developer is not trusted. Make a note of the developer name on the message:
1. Open Settings
2. Tap General > Profiles
3. Find that developer name and tap it.
4. Tap on Trust.
5. Close Settings and try the app – that message won’t appear now.
AppValley is a great installer, versatile and easy to use, not to mention free for everyone. Try it out, see what it can do, and follow us on Facebook for more great tips and cool app recommendations like this.