Retaining back your lost data made easy!
The EaseUS Data Recovery software is a free and easy-to-use (as the name indicates) tool with holding largest recovery capacity. There is no compromise in the recovery; the recovery is complete, be it a documents, images, audio files, videos, archives, email files, etc. It recovers around 2GB files for free. Moreover, the recovery can successfully be carried out from PC, Laptop, Cell phones, Memory card, Audio player, Digital Camera, Hard drives (both internal and external), USB drive and other such storage devices. Almost all the Windows versions (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8) support this free data recovery software.
Often, users may lose their data as the result of format, inaccessible, software crash, improper operation, hard drive damage, partition loss, deletion, virus corruption, and even some undetectable reasons, etc. In this case, it’s very difficult to recover the lost data; here is where the data recovery software comes into use.
In brief, the EaseUS data recovery software has the following powerful and striking features:
- Safe and Secured
- Efficient and Accurate
- High Recovery Quality
- Reliable and trustworthy
- No harmful effects on system or devices
Steps to retrieve the lost data:
1. Selection of recovery mode – The prime stage is the selection of recovery mode i.e. in which means you want to retrieve your lost data, depending on how your data has been lost. This enhances the accuracy of searching operation.
Basically, there are three specified recovery modes that aid in retaining different kinds of lost data:
- Complete recovery: This kind of recovery is recovery of data that is lost due to virus corruption, system reinstallation, formatting, etc.
- Partition recovery: This kind of recovery is recovery of data that is lost due to deletion or raw partition loss.
- Deletion recovery: This kind of recovery is recovery of deleted data with original file name and file path.
2. Scanning of System/ Storage Device – After mentioning your recovery mode, opt for scanning. Specify the file name, type of data (text, doc, image, media, etc), size of data (even the approximate size will help), date of creation or modification in order to speed up the search process.
3. Recovery after Preview – Once you check out the search results, save the appropriate options. Later, without going through scanning again, you have to import them to resume recovery. There is an option to preview the data you wish to recover. Remember, previewing before recovering will save the time since if the data is not the required one, the filter and search process can once again be carried out. However, if the searched data is the one you were looking for, then you can definitely recover the data. Thus, you obtain your lost data and save it back on your system.
In this way, this user friendly and interactive software helps retrieval of lost data in just three simple steps of selection, scanning and recovery after preview. Millions of users have opted for this free lost data recovery wizard and thus, is considered to be a trusted and reliable one. Not only compatible with the Windows OS (Operating System), it is also greatly supported by Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8/7/6. Well, this one’s surely a great software to work with. Why worry if EaseUS is in the diary? Get this free tool installed soon your system so as to get rid of the stress on losing your significant and valuable data and information. It has maintained several years of its quality and has been equally popular and no doubt, it is still the same!